La force de l'Age

La force de l'Age
2011 Oil/Canvas 200 X 145 cm

samedi 28 mai 2016

EXPO le "Carré d'Art", Serris '2016'


Exposition d'Art contemporain
du 03 au 05 Juin 2016


1 commentaire:

  1. YOUR ARTWORK IS AMAZING! I am the brother you met at the airport who was stuck at there for two days until my flight arrived. I met a fashion designer when I was in Florence and he's having a fashion show on the 20th of this month. He wants to expose to new artists and creative works! It would be great if you could have something in his show I know he would love your work. His name is Picolo Diop, He's on facebook if you have one. If not I can send you his email. Let me know as soon as possible. And thank you again brother for all your help when I was in a bad situation. I really appreciate it and I know God will bless you for it.

    I wish you peace and prosperity.

    -Angelo Hopson

    RépondreSupprimer